Monday, August 11, 2008

Archiver's Make And Take Weekend

I got to have some fun at the weekend and go to this. They were demo-ing the quickutz system. it was pretty cool but they did not seem to think it was compatible with the cuttlebug folders. I may have to see if it works the other way round as the cuttlebug claims to be able to utilize most other brands. I also got to make 2 really cute cards. One I intend to save for my son's 10th birthday as it is all his favorite colors. The other one allowed me to play with acetate and staz-on opaques which was very fun. I got a couple of free gifts too so went home very happy.



So happy I decided to go back the next day to make a 2 page scrapbook spread that was available just for the weekend. It was really nice and the more I looked at the flyer the more I wanted to make it. It was just as well I did too as I managed to get one of the last ones they had. They were such a hit they ran out before midday on Sunday. I am planning to put some of our road trip pictures in it as the theme is Explore. also I bought a pack of American crafts paper. It has the paper from the spread in it and a bunch more that I really liked. I really do need to be more productive in my craft room as I have a lot of projects building up now.



Blogger seems to have flipped my picture onto it's side and won't upload it properly. Oh well If I don't manage to fix the porblem you may just have to turn your head to one side to see it properly.

1 comment:

Sonya said...

I really like the cards you made and the scrapbook pages are fantastic!