Saturday, November 15, 2008

I got an Award

My friend and fellow Blogger, Julie http://julietemple.blogspot.com/ has given me the Kreativ Blogger Award! She has been a dear friend ever since I joined Cards Made By Hand two and a half years ago. It is a MSN group that is in the process of moving to YUKU. She makes great cards. I hope you pop over and check her out.


Here's the rules:
1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to their blogs
5. Leave a message for your nominees.

Most everyone who I would nominate for one of these has one so you must excuse me for not passing it on. I would however suggest you take a look through my Inspiration list. All these blogs are awesome. I dare you to take a look and I bet you will like all of them. Go on take a look at them.

No comments: