Thursday, July 1, 2010

Stampin News


I know most of you probably know this already but the new Stampin' Up catalogue is out today. I for one am very excited. They have revamped the colors bringing back some of my favorite In-Colors this time to stay. I am going to sit down with mine and start working on my wish list.


With a lot of sets retiring my Demo Jane had a stamp-a-stack class using a few of her favorites. I got to meet and make some new friends while having lots of fun doing what I love most. Here is a pic of the cards I made.


Seen as I am on the subject of Stampin' Up I thought I would show you a picture of my tree. It's from the SU Definitely Decorative line. I bought it months ago and have been putting off putting it up as it seemed such a huge task and time has not been in my favor. Well I finally grabbed some time to put this beautiful tree up on my craft room wall. My walls are textured which is not the best surface for things like this but it seems to be happy for now.
*

1 comment:

Sonya said...

WOW that wall looks amazing!!!! you need to fly you butt on over here and decorate my walls:) Have fun looking in the catalog!