Tuesday, January 18, 2011

And The First Card Goes Too.......


Drum roll please...............................My Mum. Yeah!!!!!.


Seems fitting that the first card I make in 2011 is for my mum.


She has a love of carousel horses so when Chrissy Armstrong started drawing them for Whimsy stamps it was only a matter of time till I got myself some. Actually I got this particular image ages ago and printed it off almost as long ago and it has been sitting on my desk waiting for my mojo to kick in.


Finally I got some sit down time in my craft room and I am happy to announce the brain did kick into gear there for a while and this is the finished card. It is on it's way as I type and I am really excited to hear her thoughts.

Thanks for looking

Hugs
Nic

1 comment:

Sonya said...

It's wonderful to see you creating beautiful cards again Nic! I know your Mom is going to love it : )