Saturday, January 16, 2010

Ruby Anniversary


Here's a card. My first of the year, I made it for my in-laws. They are celebrating their Ruby Wedding Anniversary tomorrow. I made a similar card last year for an Aunt and Uncle and followed the same pattern. They probably have had the card by now but they do not have a computer so will not be looking on here to spoil the surprise.

We sent them a BIG bouquet of flowers for the occasion. I am hoping they took a picture of them though as we won't get to see them otherwise due to being an ocean away.

Cardstock is Purely Pomegranate. I thought this made for a pretty close to Ruby color. The cake is a sticker and the sentiment has been embossed.

Thanks for looking

Hugs
Nic

2 comments:

Sonya said...

Soo pretyt Nic! they are going to love this card:)

Gosia said...

Beautiful card!