Saturday, April 17, 2010

Easter Leftovers




I made a couple of cards with the leftovers from my kitkat holders. I didn't want to just put them away in a draw and forget about them. I found a nice DP in the Spring Stack from DCWV. Everything else was used in making the kitkat holders. I know I'm too late to send these to anyone this year as Easter is over but they are here and ready in advance for next year.
*

I also wanted to show you this awesome Easter card that I got from my dear Friend Joani. This woman is a constant source of inspiration to me and I am gonna have to try and make one of these real soon.


Thanks for looking

Hugs
Nic

1 comment:

Joani McDonald said...

awwww, your so kind! No Nic, YOU are an inspiration. I've always loved your cards - and I think that I've saved each one of them!
Hugs,
Joani