Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Kit Kats



Hello everyone and a very Happy Easter to you all. I'm just popping in quickly to show you something I made for a few close friends and of course my kids for Easter.

My favorite chocolate is Kit Kats so I got the idea to try and make a little holder for them. I sketched out my own idea and then had a go at making it. I used my favorite little monkey Changito and his pals for my image and my Martha Stewart Fence punch for inside. Finished off with a pretty Easter colored flower.


I think it turned out pretty well for my first attempt. Normally I would follow other peoples' sketches but I couldn't find anything that worked for me. I apologise for there being no Easter cards this year. I ran out of time but I will be more organised hopefully next time.

Thanks for looking

Hugs
Nic

2 comments:

Sonya said...

Oh my goodness that is adorable Nic! you did such an awesome job on it..Happy Easter!

Joani McDonald said...

Nic ~ those are adorable!! You did a wonderful job on them. Love that money - he always make me smile!
Hugs,
Joani