Sunday, September 5, 2010

Birthday Invitations



My Daughters birthday party was at build-a-bear this year and she chose her closest friends to share the occasion with her. I printed off the standard Invites from their website but thought it needed something more. So I looked out this cute teddy bear picnic stamp that I had gotten from a friend and made these cards for the printed invites to go inside.


I didn't get to make her a Birthday card this year as she had her heart set on one she had seen in a store. Even though when I make cards for other people she almost always asks me to make her one just like it too.


She had a fabulous time and was so excited to spend her special day with her best friends. She loves the bear she made. She took it to bed last night and it comes everywhere with her.
*
Thanks for looking
*
Hugs
Nic

No comments: