Thursday, September 2, 2010

One Of a Kind


I wanted to make a special card for my dear friend's daughter. She has Aspergers Syndrome and struggles with self confidence. I think she is beautiful and strong so I made her this card to show her how important she is to us.

First I stamped the girl first then masked her off and stamped the dragon so it looked like it was her friend (she loves dragons). I used fun flock on the girls clothes and glitter pen on the dragon. I made the green border with Martha Stewart punches. Finishing it off with dew drops and a paperclip and a ribbon.

Inside I continued the Once Upon a Time..... with a little story I made up about her and printed off of my computer onto cardstock in the same font.


I also made her a book mark for school. To help her concentrate it is all black on one side, then when she feels a little low it has words of encouragement on the other side. She had a great Birthday, she is one very special little girl.


Thanks for looking

Hugs
Nic

2 comments:

Lucy said...

It is beautiful, I ma sure she loves it :)

Sonya said...

Nic wat a wonderful person you are for making her a card and bookmark like that! they are beautiful and she is going to love it!