Thursday, February 3, 2011

Birthday Page - Best Friend Book


Today's post is a scrapbook page. A 6 x 6 double page for my daughter and her friend. They both have a Best Friend book and I make them identical pages to go in them. This page is to celebrate Tati's Birthday. This is from last august so you can see just how far I have fallen behind on this project. She had a dinosaur theme. She loves them - I think she may be a paleontologist when she grows up. The picture of them hugging is my daughters favorite, she says it reminds her that she and her friend are going to be friends for a very long time (Best Friends Forever).

You may notice from here on out there is an attempt at a routine to my posts. One of my New Year's Resolutions was to try and do more scrapbooking and sewing so I am alternating. First up is card making obviously as it is my first love. Then I will make the effort to sew something. Finally, I will be scrapbooking. I have a dozen scrapbooks and I have noticed that only the kids school ones have anything in them so I will be working to rectify this as soon as I have caught up with the girls friendship books.
*
Thanks for Looking
*
Hugs
Nic

No comments: