Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A Few Small Projects







My Daughter recently read a book in school called 'Shiloh'. She was so taken with the book that she bought her very own copy at the school book fair. The story is about a young boy and a dog that he names Shiloh. She also has a toy puppy that is the same breed as the dog in the story (we got it at Ikea) and so it got renamed, yes you guessed it 'Shiloh'. I made the newly named puppy a collar with his new name on. He now has pride of place in my daughters bed.





Just to take you back to the Disney Holiday we took back in December. My daughter bought each of her closest friends a friendship bracelet. However she wanted them to be more personal and have each girls initial on them. So I finally found letters and a couple of charms that I put on each one. Her friends were very excited when she handed them out.




Thanks for looking



Hugs

Nic

No comments: