Saturday, July 9, 2011

It's In The Bag! (Carrier Bag Holder)






Oh boy have I been busy. Having the kids home 24/7 is driving me slowly cuckoo. Seem like my craft room is just something I pass by each day on my way out the door. However I have been grabbing snippets of time here and there. I have been working on this project for a while. The initial plan was to make 4/5 of them but after the first one I have decided I might need to use a few less pieces for the others.






I made this carrier bag holder for a friend of mine as part of a pay it forward post on Facebook. She is possibly my biggest fan of all things I do craft wise and therefore was the first to receive my PIF project. The cool thing is that all the fabric matches her kitchen perfectly. I found the tutorial for this project on this wonderful blog........ http://saidosdaconcha.blogspot.com/2009/10/scrap-buster-tutorial-scrappy-carrier.html ........ It is a wonderful read, I think this may well have to go into my favorites.


Thanks for looking


Hugs

Nic

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Love the fabric and your work is top notch, but what is a carrier bag holder? :)