Tuesday, September 27, 2011

No Sew Fleece Throws


Hello there, as you can see I have had a little revamp of the blog. Nothing too drastic but I think it looks much better. I am in the midst of sorting out my craft room, it has gotten very out of control to the point I was avoiding going in there to create at all.. I have a few things backed up thankfully to tell you about and show you so I will try not to be too MIA while I tackle this humongous task.


My latest craze seems to be no-sew blankets. I made the kids one each for Easter. I know, I know I completely forgot to post a picture for you guys to see. It was one covered in cats for my daughter and one covered in planets for my son. they were very well received. I also made one for my hubby's birthday back in June. I spotted the most awesome Mickey Mouse fleece at Jo-Ann's. I bought 2 yards and I matched up with a plain blue for the reverse side. I just love them and they are lovely and cosy. I was feeling a little left out but luckily I found the most beautiful peacock print panel to make one for myself too. Now we all have one :-)
  



Thanks for looking

Hugs
Nic


No comments: