Thursday, September 29, 2011

Quick Cards


We had a parcel come a while ago now from the UK full of goodies from the in-laws. There was a little something for everyone. I got an awesome packet of paper flowers. I completely forgot to post it here at the time but came across the pictures the other day.



I have been sitting on some plain/blank cards that I bought from Walgreens. They needed a little something but until now I couldn't figure out what. When I saw the flowers I knew they were the perfect colors for the job.



My daughter and I had loads of fun sorting them into sizes and then mixing and matching them to make pretty combinations. I now have a stash of pretty cards for any occasion that comes along that I may have otherwise been unprepared for.

Thanks for looking

Hugs
Nic

No comments: