Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Dream Big

I wanted to make a card for my nephew who is getting his cap and gown this month. We are extremely proud of him and wish we could be there with him but unfortunately we are in Texas and he will be in Wales. So I wanted to make the card very special. I saw the sketch challenge posted by Julie on Joani's MSN group 'Cards Made By Hand' and it was instant inspiration.



I got out my Think Big set (I just love this set) and my Sketch an Event set and got busy. My cardstock for this card is real rust and night of navy. The ink is real rust and green galore. The DP is from BoBunny. The green is a textured cardstock. The hat is mounted on a dimensional and I finished the card with 2 black brads.

Thanks for looking

Hugs
Nic

1 comment:

Sonya said...

Wonderful card! I love the color you used..so bright and cheerful:)