Monday, September 29, 2008

Megan's Princess Doll

Ok gonna back track a little here cause I forgot to show you this when I did it. For her Birthday Megan got a make it yourself doll from our friends Lucy, Richard, Amethyst and Jack. She has wanted one of these for the longest time and has been admiring the one that Amethyst had. So for her birthday Lucy got her one. She was over the moon. It was one of her many favorites. Actually I don't think she had anything that she didn't like.



Anyway she pestered for days to get me to make this for her so we finally took it out of the box on the third day of pestering and had a look at what was involved. It looked pretty straight forward mostly sticking no stitching. But with things like this that have step by step instructions I tend to get a little OCD and have to read each step at least 10 times before I commit to actually doing it. Needless to say due to this it took a couple of days to finish.



However with Megan's supervision and much under breath swearing (from me). Here is Megan proudly showing off her most prized possession.



Thanks for looking

Hugs
Nic

2 comments:

Sonya said...

Aaww Megan is such a cutie and great job mom on helping out..lol

Julie Temple said...

Awww, so cute!! Good Job Megan and Mom, you two did GREAT!!