Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Winner and Spotlight Candy

So before school this morning my Daughter Megan pulled a number out of a box and the number she picked was:

4

This belongs to Julie, She said:

Congrats, Nic! I have ya posted on my Blog...thanks so much for the chance!Hugs,Julie

Congratulations!! I will get that in the mail today as I have your address. Thanks so much to all of you that took part. I was hoping for a little bigger turn out but that's ok. Maybe next time. I hope you keep dropping by to see what I'm up to.

ATTENTION!!!!!!!KEEP READING!!!!!!!!

Now I just wanted to let you know about another awesome Blog Candy out there. This one is for a very good cause, in celebration of World Alzheimer’s Day and the awesome caregivers. The prize is enormous. Please pop over and see Cammie's Blog
http://myblogbycammie.blogspot.com/ You have to make a card to enter for this candy and send it to someone you know who is a caregiver or to the address Cammie provided. Mine is finally finished.



I chose the color purple as it is the Alzheimer's charity colors. Cardstock is lovely lilac and elegant eggplant. The image is a tilda I just bought from my new found blogging friend Nikki
http://bunny-zoes.blogspot.com/. I could not resist inking her up straight away. The ribbon I got in a ribbon share with Emily Giovanni http://emilygiovanni.com/ a little while ago. Flower is from a stash my Mom sent me with a brad in the middle.

I know exactly who to send it to also as a very good friend of mine is a caregiver.

Thanks everyone

Hugs
Nic

5 comments:

Julie Temple said...

Thanks so much, Nic! WOW, yesterday was my Birthday, so this is a super Birthday Suprise! Thanks again-

Rubber Hugs,
Julie

Carolyn King said...

Thanks Nicola for posting! hugs-Cammie

Carolyn King said...

Your card is wonderful---love the image..totally makes me smile. Thanks again!

Sonya said...

I really love the card Nic. you should be very proud of your work:)

Gabby said...

And now I'm tearing up because it came to me. HUGE HUGS!!! It's a challenge...but even though it drives me nuts...I wouldn't have it any other way! Once again Nic...thank you SO much for this card. MORE HUGE HUGS!!!