Friday, February 6, 2009

Courtney's Closet #29

Where did the last year go? I cannot believe it has taken me a whole year to get around to participating in one of Libby's Challenges. I have loved visiting and seeing what she has created with her daughter Courtney's baby clothes as inspiration. I have wanted to join in so many times but had so many other things to do. Well, when I saw that she was hosting the final one in celebration of little Courtney's First Birthday I thought it's now or never. The fabulous candy that she is offering with it helped a little too mind you. LOL.


Courtney is the sweetest little thing ever. Again I ask where did the last year go. Seems like yesterday I was congratulating Libby on her birth and now she's a year old. Go on over and check out her awesome blog and if you want to try the challenge you still have time. The deadline is Wednesday February 11th.


Speaking of celebrations Kimmie http://kraftinkimmieskorner.blogspot.com/ is celebrating all week long. It is her birthday, her 2nd blogaversary and she has hit 300,000 visitors. Each day this week she has been having a daily challenge. Every day has a different prize and sponsor. Each challenge lasts a week from the day it starts and every time you enter your name goes towards a grand prize draw at the end of next week. This card actually fits her challenge for Wednesday which was to have pink on your card and a button.
Both these blogs are on my inspiration list. You just have to go check them out. Seeing is believing.
Hugs
Nic

4 comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Lovely job, Nicola! What a wonderful birthday card! Love that mouse, don't you??

Sonya said...

I love the colors you used and the stamp is just soooo cute!

Kathryn said...

What a CUTE image -your card is adorable !! I really LOVE that embossed background -- so great! :)

Libby Hickson said...

This is so cute Nic!! What an adorable image! And love the colors you used. But fyi - this wasn't my last challenge! I'm not sure how I gave you that impression, LOL! I'll be posting a new one tomorrow (today!) so you can play along AGAIN! LOL Thanks so much for playing this time, your name is in the hat my friend! :-)