Thursday, March 5, 2009

Whiff Of Joy Anniversary Card


I got the Spring Stamp Kit from Whiff of Joy. I know you are all surprised at how long it has taken me to ink it up. Or not if you know me. LOL. But this week My aim was to make a few Anniversary cards for up coming friends and relatives and I just had to ink up these two. They look so cute together.

Cardstock is Pixie Pink and Green Galore. The DP was in my Scraps box so not sure on that one. I used my scallop edge for the sentiment window. Sentiment is Rubber Stampede. I put three brads at the bottom. The fiddliest part was the cutting out of the images.

Thanks for looking

Hugs

Nic

2 comments:

Julie Temple said...

Absolutely adorable!! The receivers are gonna just love them!!

Hugs,
Julie

Sonya said...

Wow your cutting skills totally rock..lol that looks great!