Tuesday, May 26, 2009

3rd Grade Scrapbook Page

I couldn't let scrapbook month pass me by and not do any scrapbooking now could I.





I am playing catch-up with Jake's school year book as this is for last year and he's almost done with this year. Still the plus side is that I've been doing an identical page for Megan when I do Jake's so she is 2 years ahead right now. LOL.


Sorry I don't have much more to chat about today but we got some sad news at the weekend and it has hit me a little harder than I thought it would. When we moved here to the states we gave our 2 cats to my MIL. She has been looking after them and spoiling them rotten for the last 5 years.....They had to put my beloved Bodie down cause he was very unwell. He was 12 years old which is pretty good in cat years so I'm told. He was my first real pet cause when I lived at home with my parents I was never allowed to have anything more than a goldfish. I missed him so much when we moved here and now I will never see him again. It hurts a lot so please bare with me and I will try and be back soon.



Hugs
Nic

1 comment:

Barb said...

He sure is a beauty Nic, I'm so sorry for your loss & pain.
Gentle Hugs, Barb