Friday, May 8, 2009

WOJ Birthday Card


I made this card last week but had other things to show you so I am finally posting it today. I used a WOJ image from the Elisabeth Bell Spring Set. I still haven't gotten around to inking all these up yet and already there is a summer set on the horizon. Needless to say I ordered it. The Spring ones were so cute you just know the summer ones will be just as cute.
*
I used the DP as my inspiration for my color scheme. Settling on Chocolate Chip, Wild Wasabi, Tempting Turquoise and Rose Red. I used 2 SU oval punches. They didn't fit snug inside one another so I set it on an angle for more impact. I finished the card with a SU designer flower brad. The turquoise is cuttlebugged with the floral fantasy folder.
*
Thanks for looking
*
Hugs
Nic

3 comments:

Sonya said...

I really like the image and the DP is perfect. Well done as always Miss Nic!

Julie Temple said...

Love the card!! WOJ has the sweetest stamps!! You made her so adorable!

Hugs,
Julie

Barb said...

Very charming!