Friday, September 25, 2009

Jessica Lynn Original


I would like to introduce you to Brentwood. He's a cute little owl that loves to dress up. I'm sure a few of you may have seen him before on other blogs. I found him via one of my followers. He was just sooo cute I had to go check out the online store https://jessicalynnoriginal.com/shopwithus/ . I recently bought my first stamps and a digi download from this wonderful company and am very excited to have finally inked up my first stamp and made a card.

The blog http://www.jessicalynnoriginal.blogspot.com/ that accompanies the store has started doing a sketch challenge and I decided to play along for this card. This card is for Challenge #3. You have until Wednesday Sept 30th to play. You can use any stamp you like it doesn't have to be a JLO stamp. But you get extra credit if you do ;-)

Cardstock is not quite navy and real red. The DP is S.E.I and is called En Route. As well as Brentwood I used my unmounted SU tire print wheel. The sentiment is from TAC and is embossed. Thanks for looking.

Hugs
Nic

4 comments:

Lucy said...

too cute!!! Jack loves "noisy bikes"!

Sonya said...

Aaww he is way cute! fantastic job on the card!

Nana Diana said...

Such a cute card, love the colours and the image is adorable!!

Unknown said...

Great card, Thank you for being part of the JessicaLynnOriginal Card Challenges. :)

Jessica Lynn