Tuesday, January 10, 2012

30 Minute Skirt

Happy New Year to you all.


I'm afraid have been MIA once again. Christmas time gets a little crazy round here and my computer is rarely used.

So I guess I need to get you guys up to date on all the stuff that I got done on the lead up to Christmas and the New Year.


Let's start by talking a little about the last post I made, for the Indian Costume. My friends daughter was also taking part in this and she had bought some fleece to make a skirt with. However she is very new the the whole sewing thing and was talking of pins and fabric glue. It was turning my stomach just thinking about it so I made her come over to my house and got busy.


30 minutes later this little beauty was born. Its a simple straight skirt with elastic waist. The fringe I had bought for my daughter but I had not needed it. I was happy to put it too good use. Both my friend and her daughter were over the moon with it and I had enough fabric left over to make her sister one too.

Thanks for looking

Hugs
Nic

No comments: