Monday, May 19, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME and Blog Candy Winner

Well my Birthday is finally here. Another year older and all that. I've had a pretty great day and am off to have a nice dinner out with my family. I only got 9 responses in the end so I got my son to pick a number between 1 and 9. He chose 5 and the 5th response was Denise.

That is amazing amount of wonderful goodies.
I so like what you are doing.
I like your scrapping pages as well cards... nice to see a variety.
Thank you for sharing your talent.

Denise G

Thank you so much for your lovely comments. You don't seem to have a blog so if you can email your address to icantgetagoodid@hotmail.com I will get your goodies in the mail asap.

Here's a pic of a card I made using one of the items in the blog candy (my own set not the blog candy set.) Just to give you an idea of what to do with your goodies when you get them.



Hugs

Nic

2 comments:

Bunny B said...

Whheeee..! Happy birthday to you! And congrats to the winner :)

Denise G said...

I'm the winner!!! Thank you so much! Hope you have a happy birthday.

I sent an email a few minutes ago, but wanted to post a thank you to you for such great blog candy and blog!

Thank you.
Denise G