Thursday, January 22, 2009

Card Class & New Catty

I got to make some cool cards at my friends house on Monday this week. I was glad to get out of the house for a while as Jake was having a minor meltdown. For some reason tidying and my son do not go hand in hand. We even bought him more storage, all he had to do was put his stuff into it. Anyways I had had enough of talking to myself trying to get through to him so I was grateful of the chance to get out of the house for a while and go do some crafting.


I made 4 cards in total. I think the original ideas for the cards came from my favorite online place SCS. However I love Sarah's take on them. They were all based around the current Ronald McDonald set Say it With Scallops and the new scallop square.


I also got me a new catty which I am having lots of fun exploring. My wish list is already started and every time I look at it seems to grow ever longer.

1 comment:

Sonya said...

oooh scalloped squares are the best. I love the bottom left one the most..the background looks fantastic! Sounds like your Jake and my Liam are one in the same. He too has those odd meltdowns when it comes to cleaning up his room..we have storage aswell and he still cant get with the program..lol