Monday, January 5, 2009

Sneak Peek Reveal



Did you guess what it was? That's right it was a scrap page. I framed it and sent it all the way from Texas to California and I am very happy to confirm that it arrived in one piece, glass intact and all and my friend Lucy loved it. I am so glad she liked it we miss them very much and this is my way of showing how much. Here's the whole page. This is from a day at the park last summer where I was lucky to get pictures of all the kids on the same slide.
Scrapbooking is fairly new to me. I have been dabbling for a while now but have never had the guts to jump in with both feet. Hopefully now I will. One of my new years resolutions is to scrapbook more and if you haven't thought of it already another is to sew more. I have so many projects in my head it's about time I got on with them. Once my craft room is finished I will have a place to put my sewing machine so I can get to work.
Lucy has an awesome sewing blog. She has recently changed the address of it due to technical problems but she is busy bringing it up do date. You can take a look here:

2 comments:

Barb said...

Oh Nic that is so well done, I wouldn't have known you haven't done much scrap booking.

Sonya said...

Nic is looks great and I bet she just loved it!! Im so glad you posted her new blog. I was already wondering what happend to her!