Monday, July 6, 2009

Belated Happy 4th July


I'm really sorry. I know this is a little late. I actually had planned to post this Friday but hubby had the day off (Yay! 3 day weekend) and needless to say it slipped my mind till now. I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend though. We got to see some awesome fireworks Saturday night.


I found this stamp in the clearance corner at Hobby Lobby a little while ago and immediately thought of making this card. Main card base and big note are river rock. All the other colors are pretty self explanatory. Wednesday I will show you what I made with my leftover river rock card. I hate to get rid of the smallest piece of cardstock sometimes. Just in case I think of something to do with it. LOL

2 comments:

Sonya said...

Wow I love it!!

Helen said...

Great card!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
Helen x