Friday, July 10, 2009

Sewing Success


I finally followed through and did some what I call proper sewing. The cushions I make are nice easy straight lines so do not take much effort or stress to do. However Megan's pleads for me to make her a dress were a little more daunting. But they have finally been answered.



It happened over a few days one step at a time. It was no easy task to do but the finished thing is not to bad. I definitely have the confidence now to try again.



Just want to let you know that I will be a little light on crafty stuff here for a while fate has dealt us a curve ball and I am not sure when I will get around to making stuff for a while. I may try though as it helps to take my mind off things and I sure need that right now. I will try and drop by and let you know how things are doing from time to time where possible though.

Thanks for coming by.

Hugs
Nic

No comments: