Monday, July 27, 2009

Birthday Owl



Here's a card I made for this weeks Courtney's Closet Challenge over on my friend Libby's blog http://stampinlibby.blogspot.com/2009/07/from-courtneys-closet-50-inspiration.html I just loved her little shirt this week and even though I am supposed to be packing I just had to play along. If you need a closer look at the shirt you can click on Libby's picture of her and it comes up nice and big if mine doesn't.




This is another of the punch creations I learned how to make from the classes I took with Heather http://www.stampwithheather.typepad.com/ I switched out the colors to suit the challenge. I used chocolate chip, lovely lilac and purely pomegranate. The owl stamps used are Hero Arts and the sentiment is from my ever useful sincere salutations from SU.

Thanks for looking

Hugs
Nic

2 comments:

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Wow, nice work with the punches! Great job with the FCCC

Libby Hickson said...

Really fantastic card, Nic!! Love the owl, how adorable!!!!