Friday, October 16, 2009

Cased Christmas Card


I got asked by a friend of mine if I would make her Christmas cards for her. I can never say no to a friend so I asked her if she had something in mind. One of my previous Christmas cards from back in April was one that she picked but she wanted 50 so we opted for 25 each of 2 designs. For the other card I told her to see if she could see something she liked on Splitcoast Stampers. They are a wealth of inspiration in my opinion.


First thing that came to mind was WOW! What a beautiful card. Second thing that came to mind was oh, my gosh how am I gonna do that. Well after putting it off a couple of days I sat down at my craft desk and slowly but surely I created my card. It is practically a complete case (can't mess with perfection, right?) apart from the couple of things I changed due to not having the same supplies. Everything on the card is Stampin' Up. The stamp set I used for the flower was Fabulous Flowers. I really like how it turned out. Now all I need is to make another 24. LOL. I have everything stamped, punched and cut so far. I will show you a pic of them all when they are finished.
*
I am trying to get into Halloween mode but to tell you the truth I am waiting for my friend Tracy's next Christmas Challenge. I love Halloween but for some reason I have real trouble thinking up idea's. The kids are hoping for treats for their class. Here's hoping the spooky creative juices start flowing soon.

Thanks for looking

Hugs
Nic

2 comments:

Sonya said...

Holy Cow thats beautiful!!! I cant wait to see them all done:) I have a hard time getting into Halloween now that I live over here. Im ready for christmas:)

Tracy.H said...

Beautiful!! Good luck with finishing up the order.

and have fun with this months Challenge! :0)