Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Halloween Witch


Once again I have missed the challenge for this card. It is from a fairly new company called Nutcrafters http://nutcrafters.co.uk/zen/ and they were giving this digital download Witch on their challenge blog http://nutcrafters-nutshells.blogspot.com/ for free. I snagged her and used her to make my Halloween cards this year.



Of course as always I missed the deadline to enter my card. But at least I got some Halloween cards made. Which was starting to look doubtful. They have some super cute images, you should check them out. I also purchased their Breast Cancer Digital download. The cutest images and 50% goes to Breast Cancer Awareness. I will be back later in the week with a card for that, I hope.



I made the card in three different colors. Tangerine tango, kiwi kiss and lovely lilac. The web is a cuttlebug folder cut with a scallop circle punch. The spider is confetti and the sentiment is Stampin Up. Oh and I almost forgot the best part - my Martha Stuart dripping goo punch. Love it. LOL.



Thanks for looking

Hugs
Nic

2 comments:

Sonya said...

Oh my gosh I love all the different things you used in the cards! I love your Halloween cards..great job!

Tracy.H said...

These turned out super cute!! I am gonna have to go and check out that site. :0)