Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Time For One More


Paul asked me the other day to make a set of 5 cards for a friend he works with. How long did he give me to make them?.......Less than 24 hours. Yes, you heard correctly. Luckily I have a bunch of ideas running around in my head and was able to pull this one together fairly quickly. I also got to use one of my favorite techniques - Embossing.

I am dedicating this card to all my online friends who I did not have enough time to make cards for this year. Especially my new friend Tracy in Canada who sent me the loveliest card (I am sorry I did not get one to you in time I will make it up to you).I have found that this year has gone by incredibly fast and I am still waiting for it to slow down. I have a feeling though that it is me that will have to speed up to keep up.
*
Not sure if you can see in this picture but the ornament has been heat embossed. The powder is called Red Dragon and is mixed with gold glitter so it sparkles ever so pretty. I used my new SU set Delightful Decorations and my new Real Red polka dot ribbon.

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Hugs
Nic

2 comments:

Tracy.H said...

This is beautiful! And I am so glad that your card arrived safe and sound. You don't need to make up anything to me at all! Just make sure you make some time to join in the Christmas Card Challenges again in 2010! Merry Christmas. :0)

Sonya said...

Merry Christmas Nic! beautiful card.