Thursday, February 7, 2008

I got an Award!

I was awarded this by my friend Gabby. It makes me feel good inside to know that my cards are appreciated. I feel very honored to get this from her as she herself is an awesome crafter. She is more than an inspiration to me. Every time I visit her blog I see something new I want to try. Unfortunately I have to pay this forward and not back otherwise I would definately send this her way. Anyway you can find her here: http://confessionsofastamper.blogspot.com/

I would like to pay this forward to the following people who make my day whenever I visit their blogs.

1. Maria http://stampininspirations.blogspot.com/

2. Joani http://joaniscardsmadebyhand.blogspot.com/

3. Jenny http://stampingmoments.blogspot.com/

I'm sorry there are not more but I am still fairly new to blogging and so far these are the main ones I visit on a regular basis. If you are a regular visitor to my blog and have a craft blog of your own you would like to share please leave a comment on this post with a link. I would love to see what you do too. I am going to start compiling a list of favorites on the side column very soon.

Hugs to all.

5 comments:

Maria said...

Hi Nic,

Awww, thank you for the award. You are too sweet and I'm honored! You deserve this award! You're a wonderful blogger and fabulous artist!

Maria

Stamping Moments said...

Morning Nicola,

What a lovely thing to do, thank you ever so much and also for visiting me everyday and leaving such wonderful comments. By the way I too love gorillas, chimps etc. We live near Monkey World! And visit all the time

Janette said...

Hi Nicola,
I got your blog address from Jenny who is a great friend of mine we meet weekly to stamp and what fun we have.
My blog is
www.cardsandchat.blogspot.com
my fave blogroll is growing all the time.
Hugs
Janette x

Janette said...

Hi Nicola,

Just noticed you are originally from Wales....me too...what part ??
I lived in newport, my parents still do and my sister lives in Bridgend !
Hugs
Janette x

Joani McDonald said...

Nic ~ Thank you so much. Your a dear friend and that was very sweet of you!!
You make my day too!!
Hugs,
Joani