Sunday, February 3, 2008

Something About Purple

Here's the other Emboss Resist card I made last week. It was for a friends Anniversary. Well, their special day was Yesterday and she has confirmed she got it so I am able now to let you guys have a look.

I used Orchid Opulence and Whisper White cardstock and Orchid Opulence and basic black ink. I versamarked the flower and then clear embossed it. Then using a cotton ball inked over it. The stamp set is Doodle This and the sentiment is from Painted Posies both SU sets. The sentiment is in black. I distressed the edge of the cardstock and tied a organza ribbon around and hung a double heart charm (from the wedding aisle in Michaels) in the middle. It looked so very pretty when it was finished. I'm so glad they liked it.

2 comments:

Sonya said...

Oh Nic I just love it! the colors are so pretty.

Gabby said...

LOVE THAT CARD!! I'm sure Lucy loved it! She is crazy for purple...lol. Great job Nic!