Saturday, February 23, 2008

St. David's Day (Part Two)

Yesterday I managed to finish 2 more card styles (I actually made 2 cards in each style) and managed to use up all the Daffodil stickers I had bought. I was determined I wasn't going to have any left. Because knowing me I would shove them in a drawer and forget about them and I am trying to get out of that habit. So here are the other 2 cards I made yesterday.


The first card is made using a green galore base. The DP is the same grass from one of the cards I made before. The daffodil and grass have been mounted on garden green cardstock. Three gold brads were placed through the grass DP. I lined them up and spaced them evenly using my Mat Pack on the paper piercing side. The scallop punch is red this time with a green galore circle inside and the smaller sentiment inside that.



The second card is made once again using a green galore base. This time I used a yellow cardstock and stamped a welsh dragon all over it in Real Red. I mounted my Daffodil sticker on Real Red cardstock. Then tied a piece of black and white check ribbon around it. Before tying I put my sentiment onto the ribbon which I had mounted onto a green galore circle and punched a hole into.


Well that is all my St. David's Day cards. I hope you have enjoyed them. Diolch (Thankyou).

1 comment:

Sonya said...

Beautiful cards!! Is the flower a stamp or a sticker? I just love it!