Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Sunflower Mouse

I made this one over the weekend and almost forgot to post it, silly me. It is another house mouse card. The other card group I'm in had a similar swap to the other one and I just can't resist using my House Mouse stamps. I actually used an SCS Sketch Challenge for this card. It is sketch challenge SC95. It's an old sketch but was just perfect for this card.

The cardstock I used is Chocolate Chip. The stamp is called 'Sunny side up'. I colored a few images a while ago and had them in a drawer waiting for the right time to use them. Inspiration hit like a lightening bolt so I knew it was time to use them. Everything just came together as if it was meant to be. The DP I used was from my scraps pile. The colors were just made for this card. Again with the flower. It was from a packet I bought from Michael's ages ago. I tied a shell button in the middle with some hemp cord and mounted it with a dimensional. I liked this card so much I used all my colored in images and made a couple extra. If you like this card and would like the dimensions of the back panels let me know and I can add them to this post. Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Sonya said...

Nic I know I always says this but I love this card! I really do. Sunfowers are my favorite and you cant EVER go wrong with house mouse..so combined it makes the perfect card. I love the paper you used aswell. Beautiful job!! I see a 1-4-1 house mouse swap in our future..lol

Nicola said...

Anytime Missus Anytime

Hugs
Nic