Thursday, June 11, 2009

Punch Penguin Christmas



Although I keep missing the deadline for the challenge I am still making my Christmas cards each month and trying to follow the challenge guidelines on Tracy's blog (http://tracyshappyplace.blogspot.com/). For the end of May it was to make 5 cards where the sentiment was your main image and to use the color pink. I did that, but it was missing something so when I saw this cute penguin on Heathers punch club (http://stampwithheather.typepad.com/stamp_with_heather/2009/05/simply-punches-three.html). I just couldn't resist adding him as the finishing embellishment. Isn't he just the cutest thing. I am having so much fun with this club I am so glad I joined.



Cardstock is retiring In-colors Pacific Point and Pink Pirouette
Multiple punches were used all SU
Sentiment is from SU Big On Christmas
Cuttlebug Snowflakes folder was also used



Thanks for looking

Hugs
Nic

4 comments:

Barb said...

Gorgeous card, loving that penguin too.

Tracy.H said...

That penguin is SUPER cute!! I might to give him a try. :0)

Sonya said...

Ok he is the cutest penguin EVER! lol you are doing great with making the christmas cards. I need to aswell but cant seem to get myself to do it. I love the layout of this. Great job!

cats whiskers said...

All I can say is Wow!!!!!!!
Hugs Jacqui x