Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Embossing, Uh, Huh!


I have almost completed all the cards for my January Birthdays. The last one I had left to make was my Father-in-Law. He is a big Elvis fan so It was not a hard decision to figure which stamp to use for his card. I had the card stock cut from a similar card I sent to a friend before Christmas so I made another. The designer paper is cut diagonally. The Elvis DP I found in a craft store in California before we moved back to Texas. The guitar paper came from Michael's from a Rock Star collection. This is the only paper I have from this collection as for a short time they sold the sheets individually. Now they only have the stack and I don't like all the papers in it. The 2 stamps I used were bought unmounted off EBay. I decided to silver emboss them to go with the DP. Card stock is black and bordering blue. There are 2 square brads in opposite corners. Rock on Dad W.

2 comments:

Joani McDonald said...

Oh how cute! An Elvis stamp. I love it!
Great work!
Hugs,
Joani

Sonya said...

Oh Nic this one is so neat. I loved how you split those seperate DP's..they look so great together! awesome job.