Sunday, July 20, 2008

Kimmie's Blog Candy Entry

I have been blog hopping and came across a very talented lady. I have been admiring her stuff for a while now but keep forgetting to put her on my inspiration list. Anyway she is there now and she is having an awesome blog candy right now where you can win yourself some Magnolia stamps. Again another thing I have been admiring and have on my ever increasing wish list. She has a challenge attached to her blog candy and you have to use her sketch from her recently made date book.

http://kraftinkimmieskorner.blogspot.com/2008/07/my-new-datebookand-magnolia-blog-candy.html

I needed a card for a friend's daughters first birthday so I thought I would kill two birds with one stone. Here is my entry for Kimmie's challenge:



The cardstock is River Rock and Pretty in Pink I also used Pretty in Pink DP from my hostess prints pack. The scalloped oval is a Sizzix die I put through my cuttlebug. The stamp set used is 'A new little someone'. I used River Rock Ribbon and put a flower with a button brad in the corner. I am very happy with the finished card. I hope it's candy worthy.

Thanks for looking

Hugs
Nic

1 comment:

Bunny B said...

Cute card! Good luck in the contest - hope you win!