Tuesday, July 15, 2008

More Notes and Fixed Mistakes

I got around to making another set of notes the other day. This time I used Groovy Guava cardstock and ink. They turned out really well. I am hoping to make a lot more of these in various colors but for now I have run out of notes and have to wait on the new catalogue to order more.



When I was making the Pomegranate ones I accidentally dropped the stamp and got a faint image on the edge of a couple of the cards which meant I could not use them to make a third set as I had hoped. So instead I made a 4 x 4 card from colored cardstock and with my originals I stamped the image and cut off all around and mounted it on the colored card instead. I also embossed the sentiment along the bottom of the card. I'm not sure but I think I like this way better.LOL

Thanks for looking.
Nic

3 comments:

AngelRenee said...

Very cool Nic. I love the colors! You did a great job.

Sonya said...

wonderful cards..those are some of my all time favorites that you have made.

Trina said...

These are gorgeous!! I love how the card base colors shows up through the flower!! Looks great!