Friday, July 18, 2008

Scrapbooking At Sarah's

Sunday I went over to Sarah's house to play. She was having a scrapbooking weekend at her house because her hubby was away on business and the kids were at her parents. I just went for a few hours Sunday afternoon. I took the kids School Scrapbooks with me in an effort to get caught up before the next school year begins. I got Megan's kindergarten page done. Which made me very happy.



I also managed to do Jake's first and second grade pages done. All I have left to finish now is his third grade page and I am all ready for this year and hopefully some non-school pages.





Sarah is also my Stampin up Demo and quite the enabler.LOL. I sat there and watched her and 2 friends use exactly the same scrapbooking kit and create 3 totally different looks. I'm hooked!!! She let me know where she got her kits from and I of course signed up. My first kit is due next month. I shall let you know how I get on.

Hugs
Nic

No comments: