Friday, July 25, 2008

You Hoo! Thankyou

One more try for Katharina's Guest Designer call. I have a backlog of chores building up so I might not get the chance to do another one before the deadline. My hubby has been asking me to make him Thank you cards for him to use in work. I figured since he funds my crafting habit it's the least I could do.



Cardstock colors are wild wasabi (my current favorite) and bashful blue. The DP is from the Blossoms & Butterflies stack from DCWV. I used Frances Owl from High Hopes for my main image. For his background and the butterfly I used SU set Essence of Love. The sentiment is a mixture of SU seeing spots and a little Hero Arts set I bought recently. I used my cuttlebug and circle punches. The ribbon is one I got from Michael's on sale.

Thanks for looking

Hugs
Nic

2 comments:

Sonya said...

Im just loving that adorable Owl and the DP is wonderful:o)

Katharina Frei said...

Ohhh, this is a terrific one Nic! Love the colour combo and the plants behind the owl!
Katharina x