As promised here are my finished Easter cards. That one sheet of DP made 11 cards in total with very little going to waste. This is 1 and 2 from the sheet on the previous post.
I used pastel colors as the eggs seemed to be mostly light in color and bold colors would not have looked right. This is 3 and 4.
My card bases were all a pastel green and I alternated between pink, purple and blue with my accent colors. This is 5 and 6.
Embellishments were either yellow ribbon or chicks from a multi sticker pack I got from Archivers. On card 2 the flowers are from Target I got a packet of over 100 reduced to sell to 68 cents. This is 7 and 8.
I hope you like them all. I know they are a little basic but that is all I had time for. I hope to have more time on my hands the next time I try this. This is 9, 10 and 11.
Thanks for looking.