Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Joani's Blog Candy

My friend Joani is having a Blog Candy over on her blog http://joaniscardsmadebyhand.blogspot.com/ You have to make a card following the sketch and rules she has put up for us to follow and enter to try and win some goodies. I couldn't resist having a go. This is my attempt at her sketch.

I used lovely lilac, gable green and pixie pink cardstock. One of my favorite sets at the moment is Garden whimsy. I used this and small script. Inks used are pixie pink and lovely lilac. The pretty DP is from Jo-Ann's I didn't catch the brand as it looks like that was the piece I used on my card, sorry. The ribbon is $1 also from Jo-Ann's. The flower embellishment is from a packet my mom sent me from a shop in Wales called Lakeland. They have a website http://www.lakeland.co.uk/category.aspx/crafts although I'm not sure if they deliver internationally or not.

1 comment:

Sonya said...

Oh Nic what a pretty card this is! I love that butterfly and I hope you win the blog candy!!