Monday, March 24, 2008

Froggy Friend

I managed to squeeze this card in just before we went away for the weekend. I did not have time to blog it till now. Which is kind of a good thing as it is for a friend and has a good chance of getting there before she sees it on here. She's has a big love of frogs therefore I had to make her a froggy card.

I used Garden Green and Green Galore cardstock. I used Unfrogettable stamp set. I stamped a few images of one of the frogs and trimmed them down in various directions till I had 4 pieces that measured 1.5 inches by 1.5 inches. I got the little frog hole punch I think for a dollar from Michael's. I punched out 5 of them along the bottom of the card and then stuck the cut-outs onto another piece of garden green that I also mounted the images onto. I wrapped some organza ribbon around the green galore piece and then put it all together. It was a fairly quick card to make. I hope she likes it.

1 comment:

Sonya said...

Well I for one toadally love this card..espically the tiny frog punch! neat-o.