Monday, April 21, 2008

Geometric

It's time to show you these cards I made last week. I have held off as long as I can to ensure they get where they're going but due to painting our bedroom at the weekend I still have a bunch of TAC stamps to mount and nothing else to show you just yet. Also I have got a burst blister on my little finger which rubs every time I pick up my scissors which is also slowing me down. Anyway I'm not here to have you guys feel sorry for me and my stinging finger. It is happily encased in a band-aid and I am soldiering on.LOL. Here's my cards.


I used the espresso colored textured cardstock from Archivers. I have been using this alot lately. I just love the color and texture. The paper is Heidi Grace and was also there in the reduced area. It is 2 sided and the green panel across the middle you can see is actually the other side of it. I used black eyelets at either end and the center piece are toppers from a packet my mum sent me from the UK. The colors went really well I just had to mount it on another piece of espresso. I chose not to do any additional stamping to this card as it really didn't seem to need it.


Extra, Extra
I won some blog candy! I have been checking out Cazzy's Blog recently http://cazzytime.blogspot.com/ she had a blog candy where you had to guess how many stamps she had just by the number of clam shells she had them stored in. My guess was 253 and the actual total was 257. I was the closest guess. So I have some goodies coming my way. I am so excited and will be watching my mailbox eagerly. I will post a picture when they arrive so you can see my goodies. Please go check her out her blog and as soon as I get a minute I will put the link on the edge of the page with my favorites.


Hugs
Nic

3 comments:

Sonya said...

Nic these cards are beyond fabulous! I love the shape of them! Wow. Im sorry about your poor finger and I hope it heals soon. Congrats on the blog candy..I cant wait to see what you get:o)

Joani McDonald said...

Yippie! I got one of your cards! You did an awesome job on these, totally out of the "box".
Great work!! And sorry for the blister -
Hugs,
Joani

Barb said...

Wow is what I was thinking as I looked at your Geometric cards, they are awesome. Hope your finger is doing better.
I've added your blog to mine as one of my favorites, hope that is ok with you.

Smiles, Barb AKA Catscrafting.