Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Hostess Club April

I went to my friend Sarah's house on Monday as I am in her Hostess Club. She hosts it once a month but usually something crops up and I can't go. This time nothing got in the way. I got to do some cool make and takes. I thought I would share them with you as I had alot of fun making them. I have tried most of the techniques before but everyone can do with a little practice, especially me. We tried Dry Embossing (front,middle), Dahlia Fold (right), Split Negative (left), Watercolor Crayons and Paper Piercing (middle,back). I enjoyed myself so much, I now have watercolor crayons and make your own brads on my wish list. Plus I am watching for a coupon to get myself a light box so I can do more dry embossing. I always manage to come away wanting something.LOL. I did however order myself a new stamp set which I will eagerly await.

Hugs
Nic

2 comments:

Joani McDonald said...

Super cool cards! So CASEworthy!
Hugs,
Joani

Sonya said...

Welcome to the world of dry embossing..lol I just love love love it. Michaels has some great brass stencils. The cards you made are fantastic!